The Relief Pod Essential Pro Emergency-Station Kit contains essential items to help you Live Ready for an everyday emergency
or a disaster. This kit is designed to be your emergency station for self-sufficiency and survival in the critical first 24 hours of a disaster or an
emergency, long enough
for you to get home or to access your longer-term survival supplies. Food, water, protection from the elements—you can't
live without these essentials. With the Relief Pod Essential Pro Emergency-Station Kit on hand in your vehicle or at your
office, you won't have to.
Compact enough to store easily in your home, car, office, RV, boat, or dorm room, the kit is stocked with first-aid supplies,
tools, food and water, and sanitary items to help you be prepared for an emergency or a disaster. It isn't just a collection of
supplies—it's carefully designed to contain things you need to Live Ready, including supplies recommended by FEMA
and the American Red Cross. The kit unfolds to reveal the contents organized in color-coded sections and clear individual
pockets to help you quickly find what you need, when you need it.
Stash one in several places so you'll never be caught without, whether you're at home, at work, or on the road.
Dimensions: 11¼” (W) x 8¼” (H) x 4½" (D)
Weight: 5 lbs.
Total Items: 90
- Organized: Clear individual pockets make it easy to access supplies and to refill when you need to.
- Color-coded sections: In an emergency, you have enough to think about—you don't need to be digging around for a critical item. Colors help you quickly identify the supplies that you need: red for first aid, yellow for tools, blue for food and water, and green for sanitary items and toiletries.
- Compact: The entire kit is about the size of a lunchbox, so it's easy to store in your home, car, or office. Need to evacuate? With a weight of 5 lbs., this kit is easy to pick up and carry, even if you have other things in your hands.
- Customizable: A zipper pocket on the back provides a place for you to add personal items that meet your specific needs.
- Refillable: All of the refillable items in the kit are standard travel size, so you can find refills at most drugstores or mass retailers.
- Accessible: Hang the entire kit by the attached hanger, or lay it out flat. Either way, the color-coded sections help you find what you need at a glance.
- Dependable: Relief Pod has researched and designed this kit to be dependable when you need it most. Every item inside the kit is manufactured to our exacting quality standards, using only durable, high-quality materials that are designed for performance.
Total Items: 90
First Aid (35 Items)
- Tweezers (1)
- Pen or pencil (1)
- Notepad (1)
- First-aid pouch (1)
- Cotton swabs (4)
- Bandages – 2¼” x 4” (2)
- Bandages – 1” x 3” (5)
- Bandages – ¾” x 3” (5)
- Bandages – butterfly (5)
- Antibiotic ointment (4)
- Antiseptic wipes (4)
- N95 latex-free face mask (1)
- Latex-free gloves (1 pair)
Tools (12 Items)
- Multi-tool (1)
- Glow sticks (2)
- Crank flashlight/radio/charger (1)
- Rope (9 ft.)
- Crank charger attachments (1 pack)
- Signaling mirror (1)
- Emergency blanket (1)
- Rain poncho (1)
- Whistle/compass (1)
- Work gloves (1 pair)
- Duct tape (1)
Food & Water (7 Items)
- Food bars - 1200 calories (1)
- Water packs - 4.2 oz. (6)
Sanitary (35 Items)
- Toilet tissues/seat covers (1 pack of 8/4)
- Sanitary bags (4)
- Toiletry pouch (1)
- Cotton swabs (4)
- Nail file (1)
- Nail clippers (1)
- Microfiber cloth (1)
- Soap sheets (1 pack of 50)
- Compressed towelettes (8)
- Pill box (1)
- Hairbrush/comb (1)